I love them both, but of course, the Bamboo Set fits my lifestyle perfectly. While thinking about how perfect it would be on my back porch, I envisioned having you over and serving Key Lime Pie Martinis as we chatted about our blogs. You haven't heard of these? Oh my dears, they are like dessert in a glass!
Key Lime Pie Martinis
- Graham cracker crumbs, for rimming the glasses
- 2 lime wedges
- 6 tablespoons (3 ounces) vanilla flavored vodka
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) key lime liqueur (recommended: KeKe Beach Key Lime Liqueur)
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Ice cubes
- Pour the graham cracker crumbs in a shallow dish. Rub a lime wedge around the edge of a martini glass and roll the edge in the graham cracker crumbs. Chill the glass for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Combine the vanilla vodka, key lime liqueur, pineapple juice, and cream in a shaker. Fill the shaker half full with ice and shake until well blended.
- Pour into prepared martini glasses, garnish with a lime wedge and serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy Emeril Lagasse
Now don't these sound yummy? And look at these stemless martini glasses you can find at CSN Stores:
These glasses are so cool and will keep our dessert martinis nice and chilled on a hot summer night.
Try these out on your guests and stay tuned for my upcoming review from CSN Stores!
I'm joining everyone for Foodie Friday @ Designs by Gollum, so be sure to drop in
to find more scrumptious recipes and the cutest little birdie biscuits!